The Meijer Garden’s Gift Shop
The DeVos Keeler Gift Shop offers unique, original and locally made gifts for all ages. Friendly and knowledgeable staff and volunteers are always on hand to make gift recommendations, and to create an enjoyable, personalized shopping experience. Complimentary gift wrapping services are also available. Have you discovered the DeVos Keeler Gift Shop yet?
What You Will Find
- Artisan gifts of jewelry, pottery, hand-blown glass and more
- Educational books, toys and baby items
- Garden items including house plants, tools and supplies, garden art and gardening books
- Greeting cards
- Michigan-made gifts from local and regional artists
- Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park souvenirs
- Seasonal exhibition items like The Richard & Helen DeVos Japanese Garden items coming soon!
Save the Date: November 7, 2015
The Holiday Gift Show features more than 30 regional artists and vendors all offering unique art and elegant gifts for all ages and interests. From toys, games and books to delight the children on your list, to exquisite jewelry, culinary wares, books, music and gardening gear, you can find the perfect gift for everyone on your list. Admission is free and the general public is welcome to attend. Members receive a ten percent discount when presenting their membership card. Be sure to check meijergardens.org later this year for more information on the highly anticipated Holiday Gift Show.
Hours of Operation
The DeVos Keeler Gift Shop is open Sunday 11 am – 5 pm, Monday, and Wednesday through Saturday 9 am – 5 pm, and Tuesday 9 am – 9 pm. The Gift Shop is located adjacent to the front desk at Meijer Gardens and there is no admission to visit the Gift Shop.
If you are interested in learning more about the Gift Shop or its products, please call the shop at 616-957-7904, or email Chris Smith, Gift Shop Manager at email@example.com.